Sunday, September 10, 2017

People showing off their Bill Finger T-shirts

In the final scene of the documentary Batman & Bill, I am wearing a Bill Finger T-shirt. (I have also forced a shirt on each member of my family.) Since the film premiered in May 2017, I have been tweeting where to get one for yourself. Some have, and tweeted a photo of it. In some cases, I meet Finger people in person.











If you want to buy one of your own, you have a choice of background colors and ever-changing choice of styles; order here.

If you tweet at me or email me a photo of you wearing one, I will add it here.

11/25/18 addendum: The shirt that says only "Finger" is no longer available due to a copyright claim. But the other Finger shirt is...and hopefully other artists will create more options. Perhaps the artist of the one that was removed could redo it without Batman's face, which I think should be legally passable.

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

just saw a life size version of the 89 film batmobile yesterday at a vintage car show in downtown Hayward California of all places i've got some great photos here for any batman fans who are interested https://suicidesquadtaskforcex.blogspot.com/2017/09/black-power.html